Sittin On A Porch

Sittin On A Porch
Our little back porch

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We are home

St George was amazing, and then we packed up and headed over to Apalachicola and had a wonderful time there.  I but a new dress, it is shorter then most of my dresses and a hat to match and a pair of earrings to match the necklace that Dad gave me.


I also bought a couch and chairs with an Ottoman.  They are previously loved and I liked them and they will go well with my new bird lamp, and we all had a wonderful time and go to see Ms Moon to read more about tit.  here:  http://www.blessourhearts.net/


I am still tired an doubt of it, but I love you all, and will write again one of these days.
Kathleen

4 comments:

  1. Pictures, pictures, pictures!
    I love you.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a lovely time with your LOVEly friends!!
    Love to you,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you had a good time. I had to smile at the typo--"Go to see Ms. Moon to read more about about tit". Sorry....couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new hair cut and new hat. You look so pretty. The hair cut really suits you. Ms. Moon's trip pictures were great. I am so glad you all made the trip.

    Love you, Kathleen. I am thinking of you often.

    SB

    ReplyDelete