Sittin On A Porch

Sittin On A Porch
Our little back porch

Friday, July 1, 2011

Getting back on my feet

Wow! Am I tired.  I have taken notes of the trip that I was not able to post about, and I am anxious to move my notes to posts so that I can put my journey into the ether with photos, and put it behind me and start looking forward to the next wonderful journey.  But right now I am tired.  I went to visit Ms Moon, and I had plans for the day, including going to the grocery store for some fresh fruit, but my red chair called me and I spent the entire day, not doing anything.  I have a hard time saying I am resting, it is more what comes between exhaustion and rest.  But tonight I will go to bed early, and hopefully sleep in like I did today, and each day I will get back on my feet and on with my life.  But for now, I read my notes and continue to live the in between worlds of the last 2 weeks and the last few days.  I hope to get my notes to pen soon.  I promised Dad to get him printed copies of our trip and thought I could work on these 2 projects together.  


Now to bed and to rest and have dreams of wonderful places.  

No comments:

Post a Comment