Sittin On A Porch

Sittin On A Porch
Our little back porch

Monday, March 26, 2012

To Play

Our first weekend for The Fantastick's is done.  Here are some photos from this weekend.
Jacob, Dave and Jamie

Stage Hand Becca and Stage Manager Abisparkle

Cast and Crew of The Fantastick's

Tovya, Jeff and myself

Dan (sorry Dan you are just too cute) and Jeff

Erin, Alex, Tovya and Jeff

Jeff, Dan, Alex, Abby and Deedee
Only three shows left!!!  If you don't have your tickets yet, I suggest you go out and get them.  It is a classic and a fine production. 

Well, off to see if I can start the lawn tractor and mow the pasture so I can hang some clothes out.  A day off from the Fantastick's.  Tonight I finally get to go to the Murder Mystery Rehearsal and play with the next production.  Oh joy, oh rapture!!!!  To play, to play!  What a wonderful life I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment