Sittin On A Porch

Sittin On A Porch
Our little back porch

Friday, January 20, 2012

Jeff Pearlman

WOW!!!!  OH WOW!!!!!  Do I sound excited?  I am.  I recieved a comment from a Jeff Pearlman who asked me to contact him.  I may not be good about commenting on comments, but I read each one many times, and so I emailed Jeff and he got back with me and asked if he could interview me for his Quaz.

QUAZ?!??!!??

Yep, the Quaz.  And if Jeff and I sound like a mutual admiration club, well, yep, I think he is a wonderful writer.  I looked at his website and was impressed with his smart, witty, keen insight on his blog.  His photos crack me up and even when he gets political, I have not seen any meanness.  Just great writing and insightful questions.  I looked at the people he had interviewed and I saw all kinds of people.   Sports Stars, Entertainers, just people, all kinds of people.  So I said, Yes, I would love to be a part of the Quaz.

And Bam!!!  I am on the Quaz.  Please go and look, I am sure that you will want to add Jeff's site to your regular reading, even if you are not a sports nut.  Seriously, have I evoked any curiosity?  Go on over and check it out:

Jeff Pearlman's Quaz

or

http://www.jeffpearlman.com/the-quaz-qa-kathleen-osgood/
I know you will be as amazed at his insight as I was, and I feel so humble to get this opportunity.  I mean, my life is just so amazing!!!!!

Okay, lots going on, but I will talk about that later.  Right now, I am still floating from the Quaz.  Really, go there and enjoy!!!
Kathleen

4 comments:

  1. Nice. Glad that you were featured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did. Loved it. Commented. It was wonderful! (Like you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Kathleen...

    My first time here, via Mz Moon's ...you sound so much like me ! Congrats on the interview with Jeff (loved reading it).

    Isn't it a wonder...all of it?

    I have 4 dogs and chickens and cats and bird and fish...and an ice storm today. lol


    Look forward to coming back to see you!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until today I'd never heard of Jeff Pearlman, but now I know he's one seriously smart man! Congratulations on a wonderful job, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete