Sittin On A Porch

Sittin On A Porch
Our little back porch

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

writing or gardening

Bug has got me back on the computer.  It is still not quite right, but a millioi times better then yesterday.  The only problem is that the sun is shining, and it is a perfect day to garden, and I have strawberries and windflowers and raunculas to plant.  We might get some rain in the next couple of days, so even more perfect to clean a spot in the garden and get my strawberries in.  My exhaustion is starting to pass.  The infusion chemo definitely sits me down.  I will have Bobbie send my latest Pet scan to the amazing and wonderful  Dr. McCutie Pie for a second opinion.  But honestly, a little break is nice because I have really worn myself down.  Hmmm,  wedding, family, bike week, music festivals, my idea of normal life.  It is a lot, and I have to admit that I need to rest when I am tired.  So I will post a few photos from our honeymoon, and hit the garden.

"Plant seeds and sing songs" that is one of my favorite stickers we put on the cloud car.

Wedding cake Hobbi made for us.  It was decorated in chocolate shells and orchids off of cocktails at the Mai Tai bar by friends at Bike Week.  Three wedding cakes, and friends who just give and give

riding on the loop

Motorcycles everywhere, and lots of black clothing and black leather, even on the beach, that is Daytona Bike Week 

Hobbi and Col. Bill decorated the room for us 

the sign says it all

Spirit of the Suwanee Music Park

lots of tie dye and color

at the ampthitheater on our honeymoon.  Don't we look happy!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment